Data protection and privacy rules vary around the world. Therefore, in some cases, we must change our privacy regulations accordingly due to the specific legal requirements of the countries in which we do business.
Information we get
There are various ways you can provide us with personal information about your use of the service. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code, phone number, and personal identification card)
- Create login credentials for the account on the service (such as email address and password)
- Information contained in your social media public profile (in the event you decide to use your social media account to create an account on the service)
- User-generated content related to product reviews, messages, questions and answers
- Payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date, and security code). If any payment is processed by any other third party, such as Paystack, these parties’ privacy policies govern this information
- Order records, including information on products purchased or viewed on the service
- Social media information, such as social media screen names, content, and third-party features that you use on our services (such as apps, tools, payments provided by social media services such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube Services, gadgets and plugins) other data shared with us, or other data posted on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages we can access)
- Other personal information contained in content you submit on the Service (for example, through our Contact Us feature or other customer support tools); and
- Information you submit about WUDI employment opportunities, such as contact information, resumes and cover letters, and details of your current job
- You do not need to provide this information, but if you choose not to provide it, we may not be able to offer you certain services and related features.
How we use the information we get
We will use the information we obtain through the services as necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, to provide you with the products and services you require, to send ordered products (including but not limited to transportation and Customs clearance); and managing WUDI employment opportunities.
If we have a legitimate interest, we also use the information we obtain through the Services, including to support the following features and activities:
- Create and manage your account
- Communicate with you about your account or transaction and send you information about features and enhancements
- Process claims related to our products and services and keep you informed of the status of your order
- Manage our promotional rewards and loyalty rewards programs; Post your product reviews and manage our review program
- Improve and customize your service experience, including providing advice based on your preferences
- Identifying and verifying you so that you can use the service
- Sell you our products and offer you promotions including special offers, coupons, discounts and opportunities to win games
- Respond to your requests and inquiries, and provide customer support
- Prevent, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activities, claims and other liabilities
For the above purposes, we may combine information about you obtained through our website with information obtained through our application. We may also use the information we obtain in other ways, and we may provide certain notices when we collect this information, or with your consent.
Retention of personal information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable time to comply with applicable limitation laws, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect the personal information we obtain through the Services from accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Personal information of children
This service is designed for general audiences and does not include children under 16 years of age. WUDI does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 16 through the service. If we know that we have collected personal information from a child under 16, we will immediately delete that information from our records.
How to contact us
If you would like to exercise your privacy, please contact us using our official email firstname.lastname@example.org